Praying Small

Recently I have been convicted that I have been praying too small. Last night in my Community Group I confessed this. I said in my living room, "For the past few months I have been praying little prayers. God take care of this, take care of that, may some people show up on Sunday..." But, you know God is a lot bigger than that. God throughout the Bible has revealed himself as a god who wants us to go BIG. He does not mind when we ask Him for BIG things. In fact He is honored. So what prayers are you praying that are honoring of our BIG God? Starting this week I have been praying for 1,000 people to cross the line of faith here at Church of the Suncoast! I'm going public with that. I am going to talk about it, preach about it, and trust God for something that is BIG. Something big enough to honor our BIG God...

No comments: