Great E-mail to Volunteers

One of our staff just sent this out to her volunteers for Sunday. Take a look at this. It is a great example of servant leadership!

---------------

Good Morning, Here is my question to you: "What can I do to help you in your area of service?" For example....this last weekend Jill came in early to learn set-up. She suggested that I take pictures of the tables and different areas. WOW....great idea! So much eaiser than me trying to explain it and if I am not here so much eaiser for the person filling in. Thanks Jill.

Also, I care about you guys. So if you ever need prayer during the week e-mail or call me. I will keep it confidential if you want or I can send it to the rest of the team so you have a large group praying for you. I know that last year when Bill lost his job it was so important to me knowing I had a group of friends that were surrounding us in prayer. Alright...here it is....the "list" for Sunday.

Greeters:
Nicole, Carmen, Speers, Allenbaughs, Victoria, Sandra

Ushers:
AJ, SJ, DJ, Robert and Tracie, Keith and Maggie

Parking:
James

Hospitality:
Cheryl, Linda

As always....e-mail or call me if there is a problem...

No comments: