Let's Do It TOGETHER Suncoast

To all my friends at the Suncoast. I have a mission for all of us to do together! This Sunday we begin a brand new series called "Plan B" that I believe will be a defining moment in your life. And, because I think this series is going to be so powerful I know we all have friends, family, co-workers, and neighbors who need to hear this message too. So, here is our mission... in 2 Corinthians it says this:
God says, "At the right time I heard you. On the day of salvation I helped you.” Listen, now is God’s acceptable time! Now is the day of salvation! 2 Cor. 6:2

I believe God is saying this to us right now! Now is God's time, now is the day of salvation and this new series is a tool I think He wants to use. So, starting tonight AND for the rest of this series will you do something with me? Here it is:
  • Every Wednesday at 6:02pm will you stop what you are doing and pray for someone you can bring to the Suncoast. Also, pray for the people others are inviting! (See 2 Cor. 6:2 above)
  • After you pray TXT SOMEONE with something like this:
Hey, how's it going? I was thinking today and was wondering if you can come with me to my church this Sunday for this series we are doing called "Plan B". The service is at 10:30am. Txt me and we can sit together or do lunch after.
  • Finally, BRING SOMEONE WITH YOU each Sunday of this series.

Now is the time for us to reach out into our communities and revolutionize lives with the power and hope of Jesus. I am praying for you and the many lives that will be changed as you invite them to "Plan B" at the Suncoast!

You can also direct them to the promo video on our website.

No comments: