25 Things You Might Not Know

  1. I am a native Floridian. One of about 5 left I think. We are an endangered species.
  2. I was 27 years old when we started Church of the Suncoast in April of 2006.
  3. My favorite movies are “The Patriot, Shawshank Redemption, & Pirates of the Caribbean”
  4. I have a 1969 muscle car sitting in my garage that will shred tires on command. When I can afford the gas.
  5. I would rather pee outside than inside. Just my way of saving water.
  6. Dave Matthews Band is the only music act I would pay money to see live.
  7. My wife and I will be married for 7 years this June 1st. It is also the start of hurricane season…
  8. I grew up Baptist.
  9. My pastor growing up was named Lord and my professor in college was named Bible. Could I have been anything other than this???
  10. I have a 9 year old Jack Russell Terrier named “Lady”. Well I got her for my wife a few years ago and she has kind of become my dog now.
  11. My birthday is December 23rd. I was 13 when I realized people were not decorating for my birthday.
  12. I am a huge Miami Hurricane fan! Even the past few years…
  13. I am a huge NASCAR fan and Dale Jr. is my guy.
  14. I once drove around the Daytona International Speedway for 45 minutes trying to help dry the track.
  15. My dad baptized me when I was 7 years old. What a cool thing that was. Remember it like it was yesterday.
  16. I say all my “wh” words strange. I pronounce the “H” when most don’t… you can’t have pie without cool wHip.
  17. I laugh out loud to one show and one show alone… “Family Guy”. Does that mean I can’t be a Christian now?
  18. My favorite color is Black. I know I am strange… But, I think of it on cars when someone asks me! Or something I would like to see my wife in...
  19. I once took a trip and visited 11 states in 7 days.
  20. I have a huge family out in Idaho and Utah that is Mormon.
  21. My mom has a pig collection. You name it, stuffed, porcelain, plush, wood, she has every kind of pig known to man except a real one.
  22. I think I am a terrible leader. Really, most of the time I have no idea what I am doing. No one told me half of leadership is making it up as you go and just sounding smart about it.
  23. I love BBQ and burgers and have devoted my life to finding the best in the country!
  24. My "verse" is 1 John 4:4... Look it up :-)
  25. I would die and go to heaven if I could own a 30 - 40ft cigarette boat. Fountain, Baja, Donzi... you name it I would drive it!!!

No comments: