This Is Why We Do Church!

This is by Lauren who comes to our church and has an incredible story. Recently, she shared this with me from her blog:

As a kid I was usually made to attend church every Sunday, but this is the first time in my life that I've actually wanted to go, and I'm really getting something out of it. The past couple of weeks, I've been tagging along with The Pernecky's to church, and it has been really beneficial for me so far. The church's "sermons" are more like messages. They are totally relatable and keep my interest the entire time. Amazing, I know! The first Sunday that I attended, the pastor's message spoke directly to me. It applied to my situation SO closely it was scary. I had tears running down my face for most of the service. Ever since then, they've had my full and undivided attention...

To Read The Rest, Click HERE

You can also follow Lauren on twitter:
http://twitter.com/lo_green

No comments: