Give Me Faith

This Sunday we begin a new message series at the Suncoast called "Give Me Faith" and I don't think the timing could be any better, total God-thing. As the pastor I kind of get a front row seat on people's lives and I have never seen a time when more stuff has been going on then right now. Marriages on the rocks, people fighting illness, kids going rogue, financial crisis and much of this has led to a crisis of faith. Why? Because it is so easy to put our faith in what God can do and not in who He is. We tend to worship the move of God and not the character of God. So for 4-weeks we are going to be talking about faith, having it, losing it, getting it back. I hope you will take this timely opportunity to bring some people because I know God has some big plans for this series.

See you at 9:30am or 11:00 at Rushe Middle School.

No comments: