New Coastal Kids Director

Everyone... I would like you to meet our new Coastal Kids Director @ the Suncoast. Crystal and her husband Keith have been attending and serving here for the past 8 or 9 months and she is really excited about the new opportunity. Here is what she has to say:

"I am very excited about this opportunity to work with all of the volunteers and especially the children. It's an exciting time at the Church of the Suncoast and it is a privilege for me to be apart of such a great group. I want to thank everyone for their commitment and passion for our kids. Thanks in advance for your patience as I learn all the ins and outs of the current ministry and experiment with different ideas to help us grow for the future. I look forward to getting to know everyone. Communications is key to a great team, so I will be asking for your feedback on many different topics over the next few weeks. Please feel free to contact me anytime if you have any questions, comments, needs, wishes, etc. My main goal is for us to work together as a team to help God's children grow in their faith. Each and everyone of you play an important role in accomplishing that goal!!!"
.
Crystal is also the manager of a Calico Corners here in the area and is a Florida native... kind of like someone else I know :-) Be praying for her as she moves into this roll.

No comments: