They just got up and...

This past Sunday I experienced a first in my communicating career. I was about 1/2 way through my talk when a couple in the back just got up and stormed out of the building! We had some people see them leave and one said they had a Bible with them. I hope so... I hope they were Christians! It was strange. I have been asking myself over and over if I would ever do that? I have been asking if I thought a non-believer would do that and my answer is I don't think they would... I really think they would have enough courtesy to at least wait until the prayer time at the end and slip out. Or just wait until it was over and just not come back. I really think it was a couple Christians who didn't like something I was saying and so they up and left.

The funny thing was I was presenting the Gospel :~)

What have you experienced? Leave a comment...

No comments: