Happy Thanksgiving

Hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving! I am heading over to my parents for Wed, Thurs, & Fri. Was thinking of playing golf with my dad on Wed but I think it will be raining.

I wanted to thank the staff at the Suncoast for all their hard work. You guys are the best. I hope you get to enjoy some time with your families and Rita enjoy the trip to Disney!

I also wanted to thank the awesome Volunteers at the Suncoast. You guys make God's house work each week and I hope you know the extent of my gratitude! You are my best friends and heroes! See you on Sunday.

Finally, I am thankful for my wife Cheryl. She has stood by me for over 3 years now at the Suncoast and put up with A LOT!!! I hope one day I can help make her dreams come true too!

A Happy Thanksgiving to everyone at the Suncoast. See you guys Sunday for the final part of "Give Me Faith". You won't want to miss it. I think this will be the best message of the series! And, I ain't just sayin' that :-)

No comments: