Dear People Who Think I'm Satan

Dear everyone who thinks I am the Dark Lord of the Underword AKA Satan because of our billboards. No, I am not Satan. I am a child of the Living God. I am a Christ-Follower. And, I hate to break this news to you...

John 8:44
"You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire."

Jesus told these guys there mom got it on with Satan!

Matthew 16:23
"Jesus turned and said to Peter, "Get behind me, Satan!"

Jesus called his closest follower Satan.

Here is the truth... Satan hates Church of the Suncoast. Now, he is just exposed! I don't see how it pleases God to send nasty e-mails full of hate either? Our church is not for you and that is fine. I promise I will not e-mail your pastor and tell him "nice" things.

We are church for anyone BUT not for everyone.

That's it. I'm done :-)

No comments: